Tupros SA-36 Boiler Tube Plugs - 1 Piece
Tupro's 3" long SA-36 steel boiler plugs come with MRT (certs).
Selection - A tapered tube plug is selected so that the inside diameter of the heat exchanger/boiler tube approximately matches the mid range of the tube plug's taper.
Application - The tapered tube plug is inserted into the heat exchanger/boiler tube and driven in with a hammer to seal off the tube. It is not necessary to drive the plug in flush, only until it seals. One tube plug is required for each end of a leaking heat exchanger/boiler tube.
- A valid email address is required when ordering online.
- No minimum order amount; however, orders less than $75.00 will have a $10.00 handling fee added.
- Charge card will not be charged until time of shipment.
- Sales tax collected on Ohio orders.
- F.O.B: Springfield, Ohio
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Some stainless steel and larger size plugs may have a 5-10 day turn around time.
- Actual shipping charges are added to order before shipping. Shipping charges will not show on your email acknowledgement.
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground or "Best Way", unless otherwise requested.
|Tupros SA-36 Steel Tapered Boiler Tube Plugs - 1 Piece|
||Small Dia. "
||Large Dia. "